Wednesday, September 12, 2012

EVE's Birthday!

Welcome to the launch of my new blog, Earthly Vegan Eats! The title says it all: EVE is all about healthy vegan foods/recipes that are good for both our bodies and the world around us. Wait, don't leave just yet! I promise, the recipes I post are delicious to vegans and non-vegans alike--no cardboard here.

I'm starting EVE for a few simple reasons, the most important being to share some tasty healthy recipes that I just can't stand to keep secret anymore :) Also, I want to show just how easy and yummy getting good nutrition on a veg diet can be! Whenever I tell someone that I don't eat any animal-based products, there are two common reactions. One is a sort of a "why in the world would you ever want to do something crazy like that" paired with scared face. (It's a lifestyle choice, not a disease...) Another reaction is just the question: "So what do you eat?"

There is a big, big world outside of meat and dairy. It definitely gets easier with time, figuring out which foods are okay for a vegan diet and which aren't. Eventually, a veg-diet becomes so easy that you'll never feel limited in your food choices! So, check out the page often, I'll do my best to keep posting new healthy and delicious recipes, as frequently as I can. Here's to the start of EVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment